Friday, January 1, 2010

Pancake Puffs with Cinnamon Cream Syrup

Okay... let the laughing commence about the photo.  It stinks.  I'm aware.  Thanks.  LOL I think it looks like some weird meatballs with gravy, but no.  LOL Not even close.



Its really a pancake puff - with syrup!   I'm not a pancake lover - but last year for Christmas, I wonderful friend gave us a pancake puff pan.  It makes the niftiest little pancake balls - I didn't fill them with anything today, but instead made the Absolute Best Pancake Syrup, which it is - if you are searching for a cinnamon cream syrup!  Since the gingerbread eggnog has left our grocery store - I had to make regular ol' buttermilk pancakes.  Okay, but not even on my yummy radar like the eggnog ones were! 


Please pick yourself up off the floor and stop laughing now!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Katy ~ said...

I'm not laughing; I'm smacking my ole lips at this one! LUVRE me some pancakes for breakfast!! Well done!

Shelby said...

I'm not laughing either Susie!! We haven't eaten breakfast yet and I'm ready. Wish you were closer because I'd be joining in with you!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Um, not laughing. I hopped over from HoneyB's when I read the title of your post. We love pancakes and cinnamon so I think these sound delish! Thanks for sharing.
~ingrid

Linda said...

I"ve never seen a pancake puff maker! How utterly cool. I've had that syrup on my list for a long time--I've GOT to make it!

What a Dish! said...

There's nothing wrong with that pic- I actually did not post a fave pancake recipe because all of the pics turned out just plain awful! Yours is much better. :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar