Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year & What I Want to Accomplish in 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  :)  I wish everybody a great and joyous New Year.  


I'm not really a "resolution" kinda girl - but I do have things that I want to accomplish in 2010.


1.  I want to NOT gain back the 30 lbs. I lost in 2009!  To that end, starting back in January you will once again see lots of my favorite Weight Watchers recipes back in the mix-up.


2.  I want to "relax" more.  Not the kinda relaxin' you do on the beach with an umbrella drink, but the more like "not sweatin' the small stuff" kinda of relax.  Ya know, take a chill.  Not be so uptight about stuff that won't matter in 100 years.  Enjoy more of the good stuff.


3.  And last but not least, I want to start trying to take some food photos.  I think a good goal is to try to take on picture of something I cook per week.  No pressure, no stress  - just one photo a week.  

And can I go to bed now??? LOL

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Katy ~ said...

Good resolutions. I don't know that I really have any for 2010, eat better food, less dairy and sugar and flour (as I dream about making dessert for dinner tonight...). But "less" is a good place to start, better than declaring "NO" and more easily accomplished and less stressful if I do make something "once in a while."

Rest. Yes, that would be good. I just went to a workplace meeting at the hospital where I work, and "the boss of us all" made a statement that the single-most important thing we can do for ourselves, and among the easiest, is to get 8 hours of sleep a night.

So my friend, go to bed! Rest!

Linda said...

Yes, please on the food photos! Happy 2010. :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar