Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another Week

Although the my meal planning week didn't go EXACTLY as planned, all-in-all I really enjoyed not having to think too much about dinner last week. I think it is particularly helpful since we are doing Weight Watchers.

Monday & Wednesday were kinda a bust. Monday I couldn't find the tilapia that I wanted so we had shrimp and Wednesday I forgot I was going to town to get my hair done.

So, on with a new week:

Monday - We are really having the talipia and broccoli this week. I already have everything!
Tuesday - No points night ;) - KK has requested mac and cheese. We will have any other leftover lounging around.
Wednesday - KK is getting her braces off - weirdly she isn't that excited. She says having braces give her "character". Whatever. I'm ready for them to be off so I don't have to listen to her weird slurpy noises anymore! Oh yeah, dinner = Vegetable Barely Soup. I hoping to have my own homemade vegetable stock to use.
Thursday - Because I don't know how steady the toothers are going to be, we will either just have leftover soup or tacos.
Friday - Roast chicken. I'll have to pick a recipe - I have a few that I really like. I think I want one that I can do roasted veggies along with.
Saturday - At this point, I'm thinkin' I want to make a another big ol' batch of that spaghetti sauce. We'll have to see how I feel or if I just want to pull the last of the old batch out.
Sunday - Beans and ham. I have some frozen that need to be eaten up!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Shelby said...

You inspire me Susie!

Anonymous said...

I need to follow your lead, Susie!
Kathye

Linda said...

I'm impressed with your meal planning!

I understand how KK feels about getting braces off--I felt the same way. And my BF (my DH now) thought they made my lips puffy and sexy. :o)

ksp said...

Susie Q - we are having tilapia tonight too :)

BTW - I love this ww recipe for spaghetti

http://www.weightwatchers.com.au/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeId=11521

Susie @ Hick Chick said...

Thanks Katie! That looks simple and gooooooooooood! :)

Anonymous said...

Susie, you are to be commended for being able to follow a menu plan. I make a menu, I make a list, and then I make something else! LOL

Stumble Upon Toolbar